It is one of the most frequently asked questions from our clients. We prefer these types of questions since they are the ones that best support the multiple benefits of installing wraps on personal and corporate vehicles. See how vehicle wrap advertising works.
Vehicle wrap advertising statistics
According to the OAAA:
- 9 out of 10 Americans perceive street advertising.*
- Americans travel an average of 20 hours a week, which means that the exposure time to mobile advertising is really high.*
- Purchase decisions, for the most part, occur outside the home.*
- Advertising that users consume while on the street encourages more action than advertising in other media.*
- 55% of U.S. residents age 16 and older notice signs on the side of public buses.**
- 64% of U.S. residents age 16 or older can notice a wrapped vehicle advertisement.**
How vehicle wrap advertising works
Best vehicle wrap design
Do not forget that the success of advertising is in the design, but this does not boil down to just pretty colors, but to the ideal message to promote your brand, services, or products.
To achieve the best design, you can read our article: ,How to reach a smart vehicle wrap design.
How you can improve your sales
Although many of them depend on the budget you have, there are many ways to promote your business. However, with a promotional car wrap, you can guarantee that your advertising is seen by more people, without paying more.
Get the best car wrap
* You can check the case study presented by Arbitron, by clicking here.
** Statistics presented by Nielsen, check it out by clicking here.